Reviews for "Liferaft: Zero"

I don't know what's being asked of me after level 21, maybe the developer knows an intuitive way of making it work, but I don't

After 100 attempts to get the candy on trial 9, i voted this game a zero.

It is impossible to reach that candy.

And the spike? Was unnecessary because it's impossible even without it.

I wish I could love this game but the "S" button being BOTH jump and grapple caused me to fall to spike death 33 times exactly before I just quit in annoyance. (thanks for the counter) Every other game in the 50 year history of gaming (maybe not, I didn't actually check) has separate buttons for jump and action/attack, especially "Bionic Commando" (NES 1988) which had the same idea as this game (but with a gun (but without jumping) so I guess the point is moot) which I DID finish (without the game genie) So, I really don't get why they are the same button in this game. Other than that it was great!

"FĂ´cking spikes !!"

This game is really super-hard (and the bonus levels are totaly ignobles) , but I've done it...I was affraid to reach #999 :D

Very impressive!

Love the graphics, the controls, and the challenge -- even if it was layers upon layers of frustrating, it was a good kind. Haven't finished it yet, but I'm close to the end. Unfortunately, I have to take a break because the game is lagging, and it makes a game this hardcore way too difficult to play.