Reviews for "Did You Hear That? vol 2"

just awesome and unique

we really need have a BIG imaginations to make a animations with all sounds .Good job guys :D.

reminds me of a theatre game

4 years of drama and theatre classes; I love how everyone interprets things differently.

LOL OMG

WHY IS THIS NOT FRONT PAGE AND TOP FIFTY AND AMAZING!!!

oh it is.

Ummmm...

I think the last guy may need like a psyco analysis or something... because if that is what he imagined while listening to that sound... well... actually maybe some sort of drug? lol Nah. This was awesome, it was cool to see how people can imagine things so differently. Of course the first sound always involved a liquid or something, though I might have interpreted it as maybe an internet application, seeing as how I have no life and this is where I spend most of my time(a sad but true fact, applying to many internet dwellers.) Enough rambling though. Back to the collab. All of the animations were funny, especially the one by Noxx. The flying punch with the "NYYYYRRRWEEMP!" sound, was just so rediculous I couldn't help but laugh. Really though I can't criticize this for the humor or quality... ummmm... ... ... Meh. Fuck it. Thinking of a way to explain this is actually starting to give me a headache.
10/10 Nuff said, I'm going to bed.

totally awesome

it was hilariouss, i enjoyed every and each of the clips. GREAT WORK!!
10/10