For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "UnExpected Happens"

Funny and original.

Nice. Good start.

Thanks very much :D

good

but i agree theres some things in voice acting that you could improve

8/10
4/5

itsChrisLife responds:

Im still learning english,but you'll see that in my upcoming projects it WILL be better...im not english,and im learning it in school :D

Not so bad

Sure the voice acting could have been improved but overall it was a pretty good short.

itsChrisLife responds:

im not even english,so im still improving :D thanks for the positive review btw :D

good art

its realy good the art and special fx but the sounds are not very good :/
but the rest...good work

itsChrisLife responds:

Thanks dude...and u know how its like...trying to get some project done isnt easy dude...so i rushed is a lil :C and ur one of the only guys who didnt complain about the voice acting...overall,THANKS!

It was alright

The animation was decent. It had good lip sync and motion in general. It wasn't insanely humorous, but the opening was funny.

Although it was non-sequitur and short, I'll give you a seven.