For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 75 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "UnExpected Happens"

Haha!!!

Was fun!

It was alright

The animation was decent. It had good lip sync and motion in general. It wasn't insanely humorous, but the opening was funny.

Although it was non-sequitur and short, I'll give you a seven.

thou est crap

You didnt get a great score, you got 2.94 you idiot. This is utter crud, just like the guy below said. Im n total agreement. If you know how much of a twat you are going to soundlike because your voice hasnt broken, at least dont use voices. Think of something more interesting next time...

itsChrisLife responds:

lol,seriously?
u even know what AUDACITY is?
a VOICE EDITOR...AND IIII USE IT(twat)
and also,mi did get a great score...i got 3.11,then decreased
SUCK IT!
u dont animate SHHIIIIITTTTT

bad

This is probably the most un original, horribly voice acted, badly synced, and unfunny garbage on newgrounds you can find for the year.

I can tell that you didn't have a plot in mind when you started, maybe to just see how it took you. Obviously that was an awful idea. I have that sometimes, and then i actually come up with an idea.

Your charecters are extremely generic and its just one step up from doing stickmen, at least your done copying eddsworld but seriously.

And honestly, do we seriously need subtitles? Is your dialouge too "advanced" for us? Stuff that a 12 year old would write? You cant be 14, IM 14 and i can think up something more original and smarter.

You definetlely have potential, this flash will be something you will look back at, laugh, and say ""Wow this one was just a pile of shit"

itsChrisLife responds:

pile of shit? maybe so,But these arent my characters.... this was a stupid short i made with a stupid idea,and somehow,i got a great score....i animate way better then this now as you will see in more of my future work...

Cool

Hey, Chris! It's me, from YouTube! :D
Sweet animation, by the way. I love the magic effects. :)