Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Birdinator"

Very good game!

is hard see a game then u play full

good job

finsh in 8 days

Awesome game

The game was awesome, made it in 13 days, on the 12th day it was at 99% :(. Got all the upgrades, and on survival I got 398k, which made me feel awesome. Wish you could upload it to view others highscores, but all in all it was a super enjoyable game. 5/5 9/10

Oh my ....

OH MY SHIT! This is one of those launch the animal to make money games.... only, it's an 2d shooter.
Really though, i'm shocked I haven't seen a game just like this sooner... really.
At first glance, this is a might different from the average game of this type. Namely in that you lose stamina if you lift. ( as if to imply that's the main difference? ) NO! Asshole... to imply that was the first thing I noticed that made me go WTF?!
After my second day, I had a great run and made some $20k. That made me think that the power up system might need a bit of tweaking ....then I realized that the game was progressive. So unlike most launcher games, there was an end in sight, like a shooter. Then BAM! Oh CHRIST! I'm making money because i'm shooting shit down! (betraying me as a typical gamer not noticing anything, just powering through a game )
12 days, that's how long it took me. On my last day I made enough cash to buy the only remaining upgrade, so the balancing is great. More days, and I might have gotten bored with it, any less and I would have been let down. Obviously there's some small skill involved in how quickly you finish, but it felt just right to me.
Then I finish the game, and am greeted by several woman dancing -gasp- topless! Might have been pasties, I dunno... but I felt rewarded none the less.

HOLY BALLS! After I beat the game, there was a fucking survival mode.
I swear, the maker of the game must have looked at reviews for other games and actually used some of that shit when making this.
Good on ya. I wouldn't be surprised if this is on the front page by the time I finish writing this.

haha

Was it me or were the hula dancers topless? lmao. Great game! Completed it in 12 days

Amazing

I was for a second kind of hesitant to click on this game, because with a name like The birdinator one has to think. But you amazed me with fluid gameplay and good controls, everything made it a good game, including the boobs at the end.