Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Birdinator"

Really good!

I beat the entire game in 10 days. I loved it all the way through. The controls were well done, the humor was nice, and despite having mediocre artwork, the amount of chaos on the screen during the last days took my mind away from the visual appeal and I gorged over how much fun it was. The controls were never glitchy at all, and props for adding mouse control so that people with Android Phones can play it as well!

So overall, this isn't the best game I've ever played, by a long shot, but pretty much everything was perfectly and smoothly done that rating it under 10 wouldn't be fair.

Also, there are tits. That also influenced the 10 ;)

Tits...

There were tits at the end.

So the ending is worth it I guess... Anyway, pretty cool game. I loved the concept of a power up side scroller.

Shootastic

This game has been improperly rated. the ending has the girls with their tit's showing. other then that it's good.

Diamond in the rough

I thought this was going to be terrible...I was wrong. I thought it was fun, a bit stale, but certainly worth playing. A few suggestions:
First and foremost - you should be able to keep going after you reach 100% until you die. I was at 99% before the final day and I was disappointed when I didn't get the chance to make a large run. Even though I know there's survival mode it would have been better to get as far as possible before the end credits
Gameplay stuff: bidirectional movement would have been way better, especially given the way the hunters were hard to kill and just kinda dropped bullets onto the screen. I think that you should make the mosquitos invincible to bullets or give the player stamina when they are shot, I kept killing them in the later levels which was annoying. More enemies or a boss would be cool too.
Bugs: To start the level, the spacebar mashing still made a sound even though it was on mute.
Good game, a well executed standout in a sea of games that make up the genre someone below me described as "shoot animals to make money" that is really popular these days.

amazing game

if you make a second one please make more upgrades? I felt this game was too easy, but enjoyable. the upgrades were really easy to obtain and i just felt that there should be more upgrades