Reviews for "Kingdom Come Super-man VS DDZ"

wow

you can draw sir, very very well i just looked at all your wqork up on newgrounds

and it is very impresive

thanx man I appreciate that

cool

your stuff looks like street fighter art style VERY AWESOME!! haha other than that i think that fight would go the other way around :p

nel9784 responds:

true the normal superman would get he's ass handed to him but if kingdom come superman foughts DBZ...it a hole new ball game. This guy eat kriptonite for breakfast.

Hilarious concept

And a very good drawing indeed. To Terrell4525 - Actually Superman CAN blow up a planet. He just picks that big sucker up and throws it into the sun. Also he can run fly around the world and reverse it's spin to turn back time. He has lasers to match DBZ ki powers, and also 3 different kinds of vision! He's faster than any DBZ character. Could take them all on at hand to hand combat, because you can't kill superman and there is no Kryptonite in the DBZ universe so he is literally invincible in every way in the DBZ universe. Bitch.

yeeaah man

HEY

could you teach me how to draw?

dont get me wrong

nice idea great concept but.... dbz is on a whole nother level... super man cant blow up a planet...

nel9784 responds:

true the normal superman would get he's ass handed to him but if kingdom Come superman foughts DBZ...it a hole new ball game. This guy eat kriptonite for breakfast.