Reviews for "Epic Duels"

the game fucking

I liked it, really fun

Yeah I got pretty far in it, the difficulty cerve was pretty much perfect. Only thing I'd improve on is the graphics, the programming was good. Problem thuogh, when I used drain it made my HP go all the way down and I died \: but none the less, good game!

This is real epic :D
i had fun playing it

Ehh...

Uhm...Mmhmm...
First off, the graphics aren't the best, but that's the tip of the iceberg.
I'd like to know why some of my attacks deal damage and some don't.
Furthermore, when attacks don't deal damage, there's no sprite for it.
The music is, without a doubt, the best thing in the game.
There aren't many choices of what to do, high attack, low attack, maybe?
You do have power ups, for that I'll award you one extra rate.
Also, there's the very beginning of a storyline but that's it. Is John Smith(Awesomly creative name...,) just that much of a bully to go pick on some people? Why are they even fighting?
Suggestions: More of a storyline, more choices for fighting, more sprites.
2/10, 1/5

coolgamemaker responds:

1. Some attacks you have to buy.
2. You can change your name by highlighting it
3. I made this in 6th grade so gimme a break!

Needs alot of work.

Wow, A for effort but this is bad. Heres my thoughts on the game organized in no apparent order (I tried to be constructive):
--Your characters need walking animationss so they don't just float.
--I hate how the enemy always just does the oppisite of everything you do. "All of the sudden this guy who was just kicking me repedtively learned how to make ice come from his fingertips, right as I tryed my fire spell for the first time."
--Enemys need should look at least a little different from eachother.
--You need more options in the actual fighting without having to go through 20 matches of clicking "kick".
--The stats system is to hard to manage, You should have made it so you level up so you know when you should upgrade your stats.
--Characters shouldn't keep there apedages in the exact same position al the way out to the sides while they're attacking.
--You shouldn't even have the spell buttons up before you buy them or people will say its broken.
--And as ZeroAmaterasu stated, you need to do somthing about the story. This is newgrounds, and a completely random story would do and probably be considered funny if you did it right.