Reviews for "Depict1"

Fun! to me at least... lol

If its all a lie, is the lie a lie?.. *brain explode*

Absolutely amazing

I love this game, in some ways it's actually better than time fcuk, in time fcuk it was a meaningful story about learning a life's lesson. This felt like I was trying to escape myself which really made a nice atmosphere and brought an element to the game I originally didn't expect.

My only issue isn't with the game but rather the fact that my achievements haven't been saved, but the experience I gained from playing it more than makes up for that.

well done.

well lol good game

i was bored on the last level and accidentely figured it out

Beat it 4 times

This is a AMAZING takes me like 10 mins each time to pass the game Killyouguys your not a very good gamer :/ cause it took me 30 mins to get all medals D:

I AM going nuts

Please some one anyone plwase tell me how to get the best ending PM me any thing!thanks overall this is a deceiving game but fun!