Reviews for "Depict1"

Original Gane

One of the best games i ever played.
Complex, but simple too.
Puzzle is my favourite game genre.
I got all three endings.
:))

Wonderful

This game is the same wonderful quality and nastiness that I found in Mind Fcuk (or Fkuc) - with a similar deceitfulness that helped transport me to this world of puzzles. However, unlike Mind Fcuk, I felt more like the character than I did myself trapped in an unknown world being lied to. I definitely liked that as it helped differentiate this puzzle from the previous game mentioned.

Perhaps in the sequel, which I hope is under development, you add more puzzles? I did feel it was a bit short, but that doesn't mean I found it lacking in the least. A wonderful and very addictive game. I'm playing it for the 2nd time, but I can't wait for more!

Wohooo...

I like this game... but I confused with dark-twin level :p

MAD

LOL this was mad but i finished it off (including the secret ending) but i forgot to log in LMAO

This is a special game...

This is a very special game.Also game is talking about not to trust anybody.Very interesting sometimes sad (creature in the cage).I loved this game it's realy...awesome.
10/10