For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 94 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Depict1"

Very good.

That was a very very good game!
Even though the graphics were just pixels and stuff, it only added further to the game's appeal. The story was also very good. The lies sometimes got to me! :))
Overall, very good game. The music is good too! :D

yay :D

this game is brilliant its pretty awesome :D
i love it :D
yeahh iwent for pretty much most of lies im an idiot xD
but the ending was awesome xD
and i have no idea how igot through the first ending
ijust knew ijumped around for a bit and the light beam disappeared then iwas like yay xD
itried to shoot spike at the empty gap at the scene when i fight my evil shadow did work then ijust jumped off to gems, some how they broke and iwon :D
sweet.
still dont get much meaning behind the game other than dont trust ur evil shadow though :0 but it was fun.

Wow Great Game!

This game is enjoyable because it's a hard (but fun) game to spend time thinking about the puzzles. The last ending took me a long time but i'm glad i figured it out. Anyways the plot of the story was good and the gaming itself was actually fun to play because you had to figure out the instructions yourself. Heres a clue to you gamers who find the second ending hard, the hole is just there to make you think it has something to do to get rid of the dark guy but its just nothing more than a useless, ordinary hole =)

awsome

got both the endings the part with the doppleganger confused me but i got it eventually

Deny him. Deny logic.

Are you going to make a sequel? This game is awesome, but the ending is hard. There's really no reason why he's lying to you. He just is.

But I noticed something weird. One of the levels is De--- and the next level is called --eit.

I thought it would be deceit, but you need one more blank to spell that out.