Reviews for "Depict1"

That took a while

The second ending is really awesome, just takes a little patience to figure it out.

FUCK YEAH

i gotta agree with ego! when i played it it took me a few times, but i got it! i succesfully got both endings. the second ending was FRIKIN BRILLIANT. i aint gonna spoil the fun for anybody else though :3. go get the endings urself :P

Amazing.

Fucking awesome.

Solid game with a great concept and consistently interesting twists. Incredible presentation: the true understanding and the irony of each misleading concept is completely clear, and oftentimes hilarious.

original and fun

traducción del español al inglésMostrar forma romanizada
A real piece of full human ingenuity has multiple puzzles and an absolutely great story where nothing is what it looks like a fun music and an excellent finish.

Clear that if they get the real end;)

My congratulations to the author for giving us such a jewel not seen every day.

definite time fcuk vibe

but this was a pretty good and very funny game in its own right. good job dude.