Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Depict1"

good game

one major problem is the spikes, many times when jumping onto the the character would just fall through, this could easily be solved with jumping through the bottom and a down command (s) to go through the top. Other than that, good writing, graphics, and gameplay.

Wow, just wow...

I have to say I wasn't expecting much when I clicked play, but the game really impressed me! The music, visuals, everything worked to create a great atmosphere. The second ending was great too! Took me awhile, but finally figured it out.

Hmmm...

I can tell that it must be a good game, but nothing happens after the first screen of "do not press X + C"

like, even when i press them, nothing. i pressed every other button except X + C, and it didn't work. bug? or am i just not getting something?

Better than the downloadable version.

I'd played this game before, and that version was mostly good, but having to jump around the spikes to climb was annoying enough to deter me from even finishing the game. It's nice to see that this version allows you to jump through them... that makes the game simply that much better. Great game.

really awesome!

it was engaging from start to finish, and the puzzles were so fun to try and figure out. i likes the two endings, too, though i admit it took me a little longer to find the second. i just loved the whole thing!