For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Depict1"

Nice Game and Creative

But I cant defeate my reflex

Great game

Took me a bit to get the second endding but i got there :P really well made and original :D hope you make another

Brilliant

Thank you. Everything just fit. It had humor, an interesting plot, solid gameplay, and all of the details that make a great game. Difficulty was right on, and it took thinking and timing to complete. The only possible adjustment would be the turning measures between left and right; it seemed just a pinch unresponsive.

I also appreciated the humor that the action buttons are "JK." Don't know if it was intentional, but it made me chuckle.

Keep up the phenomenal work.

why cant i give more than 10/10 5/5?

one of the best art pieces ive seen so far...
GLaDOS realy influenced many games and minds so far. good thing there will be a portal 2

Stuck

Excellent Game, but I'm stuck on deception. How do I get out?