For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Depict1"

The music simply oozes science-fiction atmosphere. As if I was on another planet or in another dimension. Excellent jog!

Subtle in graphical terms but amazing when it comes to testing your wits and mind. At the final boss is where things really get tricky. Though I beat it under 5 minutes or so this was by itself a amazing game truly worth of its name!

P.S. I got all the endings!

This game was perfect, this game has no way to improve, i love ever minute of it, This game was based on a true story. This is a serious review that is not at all poking fun at the main idea of this *cough*artsy*cough* game. I love the art style. I am the best newgrounds reviewer ever. To play this game press the red X in the top right of your internet browser.

please make another one! This is so mind-blowing and plus i got all the medals so I need MOAR MEDALS but aside from that, make a DECIPT2. oh god yeah

The only thing i wish there was in it was an explanation of what the f- is going on (Like, who's our protagonist, what is this crazy place, how did he/she/it got trapped there in the first place, etc.)

That aside, great game.