Reviews for "Flowing Underwater"

Personally... It reminds me of canyons, or a mesa/badlands type environment filled with water. Or European alps... or an island... this peace, like your other splendid works, brings up so many emotions one after another...

I can fell the love put into the peace.

DanJohansen responds:

Good imagery as well my friend! Glad you loved it man!

Damn, a beautiful chill song that doesnt want you to get too caught up in the relaxing mood but wants you to also stay on task, love it

DanJohansen responds:

Appreciate it a lot man, yeah it's a mix between atmopheric ambience and rock I suppose XD

This is a very interesting piece. Calm, a bit serious, but very soothing :)

DanJohansen responds:

I've been experimenting a bit lately with the accoustic guitar, glad you find it to your liking though!

I totally love this piece. The drums were a sick addition. Reminding listeners that you can be sensitive and fucking metal...without taking away from anything.
Your guitar sounds like fucking velvet. I really dig it. You can be so complex, but very easy to listen to.

Cheers man. RIDICULOUSLY Awesome work.

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks man, the drums were def. a debate on my mind, but I thought that it would give it an edge in both presence and uniqueness. Glad you dig it bro!!

I don't know why but it reminds me of The Last Of Us

DanJohansen responds:

I don't think it is much like that game, but hey, I've recently been playing it A LOT so it might be some underlying influences in there :D