Reviews for "Scarface - Last Stand"

Nice very Nice

Great idea for a guitar instead of a gun XD
The fire style reminds me aqua teen hunger force XD
Still nice templates drawning but i started practicing with cratoon smart ... but still
at the bottom .... but i neva heard of toon boom ill give a look if it give more info
bout the stuff i cant get ... Great stuff dude !
i just wonder what uve mixed to get to this from Toon B. and C. smart o_o cuz it kick ass

RWA responds:

Thanks for the review! Glad you liked the movie! :)

Toon Boom is a professional animation software (company), much superior to Flash. I heard about it through Adam Phillips and fell in love with it because it's awesome! I animated the whole thing in Toon Boom Animate (with some elements from Flash CS4), then exported it to After Effects for post editing, where I added all the effects and combined it all together. :)

Cool

I really liked it. Just a bit too short, but I liked the fact that he used a guitar :L.

RWA responds:

Thanks. It's short for a reason (read the description).

LOL!

hilarious!!

Thanks!

loved it!

I'm a huge fan of Scarface and you did great. nice

Thanks! Much appreciated :D

it was ok

At the beginning i though it was goin 2 be a flash of the scene of the movie but u kind of messed up with the end. It could have been longer and you could have added more. Next time be creative.

Read the description.