Reviews for "Fireflies - The Fruit"

Very cool, but...

It looked really cool, but couldn't you have created your own background rather than using the LIMBO background from XBox LIve?

MLeth responds:

I made the background in Photoshop actually :P But with Limbo in mind that is

I could do something like this

Etch A Sketch meets Limbo (Xbox Live) meets DBZ fanatic... Nice effects though :-)

trippy.

ok, yeah, it was nothing but four dots on a screen fighting each other to a cool soundtrack. it's even less than a stickman. not much of a story to speak of.
but there were laser beams and stuff! plus the colors were trippy and it actually held my attention the whole time. t'was fun looking at the pretty colors. i look forward to your next work!

.....

ok very interesting and good drawing i have to give you that but on the critic first of all, not to be obvious but its kinda hard to enjoy some thing that is that small maybe try doing like the fireflies as people from seeing this i say you have the capacity to do it its just time consuming but worth it in the end, i my self work here and there with creators of all types of videos so ya anyways secondly, maybe if the first request is out of the question then try something like subtitles or something to give more insight to what your trying to convey to the crowd you know like so voice acting or something it doesnt have to be good voice acting but just something to give the people that dont have any idea whats going on an idea. but thats just my opinion

i dont even get it