Reviews for "Fireflies - The Fruit"

Well then...Not Quite Sure WHat To Make Of It...

But it was a great animation. A bit confusing but it was definitely art and I enjoyed it.

Not Bad.... not at all

I won't lie, I was a bit lost amidst the actual video, because as some people have pointed out, it is a bit hard to see any of those actual fireflies there in the screen, even when you expand it. Also, I know this video is experimental, so no story is required to get me on the edge of my seat, praying to God something sick and repulsive might happen as usual per Newgrounds.
It was definitely fun something different. And it does deserve front page, me thinks. Good to see a light show instead of two girls one cup references all the time (no offense intended). Also, Solar Fields music pick for the video: spot on.
Anyways, kudos, HARX.

good

That was pretty cool, made me think of how a generic DBZ fight would look like from way off in the distance lol.
8, cause it was cool, but though the music was good, i think there could have been a better choice. something more exciting/active.

Outside the box i see

Great job doing something not most people would think of. Very entertaining but some sound effects would have been nice. over all good job!

WOW

Way to ruin the mood with the credits song gawd, you do that on purpose?

MLeth responds:

Well yeah, its my flash so.. xD