Reviews for "League of Evil"

Only one issue

I must say, this is a fantastic game, from the upbeat music to the smooth controls, I like it, the only thing that I found kinda irritating was the lack of a block or something, since any enemy that can shoot usually caught me off guard. I thought: Oh, okay, I'll just wait till they're turned around, but the guard turned to me and shot me... kinda annoying.

Other than that, it was great, and that one little issue isn't enough to make me lower the score. (I am one who likes a challenge, so I'm not trying to complain, just point it out)

Completed everything

Seriously I like your games, same as Chubby Ninja it was awesome, its not easy gettin all achievements, but if you concentrate you can do it.
Why give it a low score just because you get distracted easily or have short temper?
The creator of this game has given his effort to entertain you so be considerate.
And if platformers arent your type of game then dont give it a low score, just dont vote at all.
Good effort Woblyware... looking forward for some more nice games.

AWESOME!

Where can i get the music??? PLEASE,I BEG YOU!

I got all the achievements!

Great game, love these games. I got all acheivements except junior shareholder because i wasnt logged in

Good mechanics but finicky controls. The double jump fails often and in a game that demands precision platforming, key lockups are no good.