For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Clamflight"

Awesome game

Was it just me or did the clam remind anybody else of Maxamillion Bagsworth?

i liked it

i kinda liked it but -1 for not so original bosses

I like this game

I enjoy this game. It is fun and not too challenger. I have beaten it, but I have not received any medals. I use Firefox. Has anybody else problems with the medals?

mmmm.

mmmm.. $500 of T-bone steak.. yummy!
Odd start though. took me a moment to figure out I had to get myself killed to get to the shop to buy a gun ;-)

Cute.

Well that was a fun time waster :D The classic "stupid hard and tedious upgrade grind to exponentially increasing money = SUPER WIN followed by "Gee I have $2 million and nothing to do with it"" concept will never get old :P
I like the 1 boss per run play style. Means that for people who don't realize you can go faster with upgrades, they will learn eventually.