Reviews for "Clamflight"

mmmm.

mmmm.. $500 of T-bone steak.. yummy!
Odd start though. took me a moment to figure out I had to get myself killed to get to the shop to buy a gun ;-)

Cute.

Well that was a fun time waster :D The classic "stupid hard and tedious upgrade grind to exponentially increasing money = SUPER WIN followed by "Gee I have $2 million and nothing to do with it"" concept will never get old :P
I like the 1 boss per run play style. Means that for people who don't realize you can go faster with upgrades, they will learn eventually.

Clam Slash!

nice game, although initially very slow
I have only one request to the medal ... those one million or distance means money
and if the distance, so together (for all flights, in which case I wonder if somewhere can see how much I flew) or in the piece (if the piece, then it deserved more than 10 points a thousand .. .. ..)

and auto atack options.. yeah...

Wasnt that bad at first...

Just the fact that the music isnt looped, so i have to mute and then unmute it to lisen to the music over again. Also there is a fact that the enemees seem to stop coming after 380k(or somewhere aroud that), I've only got 1 boss beaten at that point... Seems it just cuts off at that poin.
Otherwise good game.

clamclock responds:

both of these fixed!

nothing

I can't find bosses either - same as 3 below.