Reviews for "Clamflight"

This game was much longer then i expected way longer. and the only reason you die is because you get bored and make mistakes happen. however that doesn't mean the games not good!

(title in work)

I always love your work, Clamclock, and this game was no exception to this rule. It was quite a fun game, with pretty good graphics as well. There are a few things I think could be improved upon. Clearly some of the graphical loops look a bit off when you are going at slow speeds. Also, some more upgrades would have been nice. You pretty much run out of things to upgrade about half way through the game.

good game, more upgrades? like...

spread fire, faster shooting, a single laser or a rocket launcher......

great game, please make a sequel or so.

The Music and the Medals make the game perfect

with out them this game would be a 5-6 easy but the music is so fuckin chill and awesome and the medals make a reason to play to the bitter end

Nice game.

This is defintely one of the more interesting Games I've seen. It was a bit slow in the beginning. I did fix that quickly however.

I used what money I got to buy upgrades for the cannon and other stats, killed myself, then repeated so by the time I reached the 1st Boss again for the 10th time, I had a nice stat base to work with so I could get far in the game quickly without too much of a challenge.

Music got a little dull after a while, but the gameplay was great. Good job.

--Bill--