Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Saharan Sunrise"

Your NGADM Round 1 Review
Now, as I don't really work with cinematic music much, yours and papkee's tracks were very difficult to judge. However, I'll review this as best as possible for you :)

As soon as the first few notes came in, BAM SMILE ON MY FACE. It just sounds so soft, it's a perfect little background piece (Actually reminds me of elevator music and when you're on hold on a phone haha) and it just works. The melodies are lovely and choice of instruments to sit amongst the mix like the guitar sliding away in the background just adds to simple and beautiful texture you've created here. Your dynamical range is perfect as well. Everything has power exactly where it needs power and sits just right. Beautiful work.

However, holding on to Steps' comment, IT'S SO SHORT. I tried to avoid judging based on length where possible but this track stands out as one of the shortest and it's really disappointing. You really should have pushed this to be much longer, it holds great potential and an abrupt ending really knocked back everything I'd smiled for!

Apart from that, I love the mood, the texture, the melodies, the simple beat. It's just beautiful. Awesome work!