Reviews for "substructure"

Relaxing, but there's this sense of urgency melded into the song, a nice harmony, if you ask me. The song didn't overly grab me as super awesome, but still great work nonetheless. Nice choice of synths and bass blend into the background creating a smooth-like feel to the track. The track is kinda quiet though. Keep up the good work!

johnfn responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I'm generally not a fan of loud or epic music - I think that there's a lot more that can be done with understatement. In fact if you dug through my older music you'd find this is one of the most 'epic' things I've done. Still, thanks!