Reviews for "A Storm Over Lavender Lane"

Not really a classical music buff, but this short little tune was certainly complex and quite pleasing! You composed this yourself? Remarkable work!

headphoamz responds:

I composed it, yep! Thanks Vicarious, glad you enjoyed it. It was fun/challenging to write.

Very well written. Sounds truly classical and complex. The articulation is quite nice on this piece. Very lively. But I don't think you actually play this live, it sounds a little to smooth. If you did actually play it like this you play really well. I don't think this is an acoustic grand either. I don't hear any resonation of the strings. Maybe if the right people pick it up it will be performed life by a famous pianist in a concert hall. I think this piece deserves it.

headphoamz responds:

Oh yeah dude, there's no way I could ever play this at this speed. But this is how it sounded in my head and how I intended it to be heard. Thanks so much Jovis, good luck to you in the comp!

wonderful !

Thanks so much!

You're the first classical pianist I've heard on Newgrounds, not that I've been on here for that long. I must say, I really love this!!

I think you have a true talent for composition, a cut above most composers that I know. Really, seriously wonderful. Newgrounds is an extremely critical place, eh? I couldn't not 5-star this.

headphoamz responds:

Thank you so much! And you have a lovely voice btw! ^_^

Oh my god...

Probably one of the best piano pieces I've heard in a long time.