Reviews for "doesn't matter what, where or when"

Well the purple haired one seems to be always pissed... you can't expect others to love you if you don't love yourself :P

Looking at this makes me feel lonelier than I've ever been, but I don't really care.

Meh I think the polarity has shifted on whats considered beautiful or attractive or maybe guys are just going after anything now....All I know is six years ago the quintessential "Geeky" girl was not considered the same as the "Blond" but nerd and geek culture has become a fashion trend since then so its become "hot" to be a geek

G3no responds:

that's all completely true, i didn't make it nerd vs dumb blonde though

I do actually like the other girl. <,<

G3no responds:

when more and more people started to say that, i then felt like doing the last panel

you draw...nice girls <3