Reviews for "doesn't matter what, where or when"

I really like it. By the way it reminds me of the calamity mod for Terraria. I see the pixelated part :v

great work as always and long hair is my weakness but totally love glasses girl hair a lot <3

I love the design of the purple girl.

But...

I do not understand the last rectangle, well I do not really understand any xD. Are you trying to sell me that blond and popular girls are better than the others? XD.

This is a great piece, and in truth, I really love Glasses. I think she's quite attractive :)

I really like the illustration, but I think the purple-haired girls design looks very familiar to Touko Fukawa from Danganronpa.