Reviews for "Escape the 13th Floor"

...

its awesome :D

'Course, nobody can tell you about the 13th floor.

I didn't see the "13th Floor" movie and I doubt it has any reference to this anyhow. This is an escape game and it was indeed perplexing for a while. But I...being of sound, mind, and stubborn behavior...cracked that sucker and am currently looking for whoever took me to gank 'em with the katana!

The thing I wanna know is this... Why the hell is ANYONE complaining about what you can or can't use to do things, like cutting the key down or pressing the button or opening the safe? THe clues were right there. You can put 2 and 2 together. It's only 2 plus 3 that equals- CHAIN!

*Dodges swivel chair*

Seems straightforward enough to me. I suppose the thing that gets me is that once you're a dude armed with a katana and you're on the first floor, a GLASS DOOR shouldn't be an obstacle. That's like trying to block Jackie Chan with paper. I guess my dude was just too nice to break out that way. No matter.

Now, I've given you a ten, but in order to find it, you'll have to go back into the building and get that one burger...

Haha.

Seems that I wasn't the only one who got stuck with the flashlight, screwdriver and the need to get the gold key.

Beyond Epic

It was very elaborate, the visuals were great, and the way items interacted was stunning. This game was very challenging, especially while at the office. The game is all around perfect, and I would love to see more "Escape" games.

10/10, amazing game.

A prize

You win a prize! Favorite places in this game: Movie Theater and Arcade!