Reviews for "Rock 'n' Risk Blitz"

Great fun!

I was quite impressed by this game because it had a lot of originality to it and lots of great emotion! I loved seeing that little guy fly all around the sky and hit stuff. Granted, it was pretty frustrated to get so many things done in a row, but still pretty good overall. You really have to pay attention to what comes next in addition to what is already on the screen. I love the little clanking sound you make when you break the things. It seemed like you were trying to imitate some sport or something, but came up with something completely new.

Thanks :)

eh, decent.

i enjoyed the game, but i found that it got boring after a while. maybe if the character were actually falling and you had to make as much as you could before you hit the ground it'd be more interesting?

will give it a thought

bad

its a fun game and all but i dont think you earn money fast enough to add anything new:/ good effort though

SiJaf responds:

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the feedback

nice

i only gave a 9 though cause i hate hats

SiJaf responds:

So no hat lover achievements for you :P

addictive and awesome.

this i by far one of the best games i've ever played. and i've played alot of good games!

Wha? This even beats "Barbie - Back in Town"? :P