Reviews for "The Cursed Beneath"

pretty awful to be honest

i didnt like this game at all, although i usually like the style. the annoying sounds didnt make it better

Little too hard

The game got a little too hard too quickly. By this I mean that there were too many zombies at once and I was completely demolished! I believe that you could fix this by either have A) Less Zombies B) Weaker Zombies C) Stronger Guns or D) More Health Dropped. If you were to employ any of those 4 ideas i believe the game would be much more enjoyable.

Now onto the good stuff.
The game was fun and the controls were decent (they stuck a few times but not too often). The graphics went quite well with the game and the levels were interesting for a bit (maybe add a different background ever few levels). Music was good as well but the shriek got a bit annoying after a while (Maybe make it only when the monster spawns?).

Overall a great game though! Keep up the great work!

Addictive

Really addictive game, sir.
Easy control, good weapons and upgrades... And that classic style!

The only i didnt liked is the same place at every level, only changing a little bit, is quite repetitive...and the fact that you cant really complete the sixth level...

By the way, the best weapon is the shootgun!!

4/5 7/10

nice

nice to see the final product of this game. It turned out really well I'd say. glad I could help test it =D

good but...

This lags!!! :( AND THAT MONSTER GOT A FREAKING ANNOYNG SCREAM!