Reviews for "The Cursed Beneath"

Not bad...

Not a bad game, the music sounds were really good (when I could hear them -__-)
The creatures are full of surprises and each level is like a little adventure. Really fun!

However, the game lacked story-line and with one, it would make a HUGE difference to the general gameplay and overlook of the game. Also, I found myself having to die a few times on Level 3 before I actually had the gunpower to defeat the level, a few other players had this problem too (going by some of the reviews below mine).. I found that quite annoying.

but the rest of the game? Pretty damn sweet.
Due to the lack of storyline and sudden-hardiness, this game only deserves an 8/10, 4/5.

great

awesome work but needs a story ^^

wow

at first those things kinda scared me..long hands and fingers..hard game but pretty fun...The double jump made the game a bit harder for me...all in all a great game

It's first time in my life

that i see pixelart game lag so bad

Not bad at all.

It was a fun, hop around survival horror game. You really did have to die in some levels just to make yourself strong enough to pass it. Really that's the biggest drawback.

For those who are having key response issues, try just holding down the mouse button while you move. My controls were going haywire with all the clicking and running until I started just holding down the mouse button. then, I had no problems.