Reviews for "8-bit Inferno"

.......This is definitely not how I would normally think about love. But the way you explained it in the description, fits. Exceedingly. I'm having trouble not picturing it now. You conveyed the feeling of the burning inferno inside perfectly. I could literally feel it through the music here. No other song has done that to me. And I've listened to well over 10,000 songs. At least. But none of them are this......powerful. This one has a presence that can't be ignored. It's something that demands your attention. And you freely give it. Why? Because it's a part of you. And it's a part of you that could make you, or break you. Dang. I would give you 1000/5 if I could. Way to go and keep up the inspirational work. :)

This is pretty amazing!
You take that classic Takashi Tateishi sound, but you apply your own distinct style to it. It has a very distinct metal influence, I would say. It's beautiful.
You did a wonderful job keeping the song interesting! I was gripped for the entire 6:17! It's kind of a shame that it doesn't loop endlessly, but the sudden end also plays to the song's strengths!

And I have to say, I do feel the love in this piece. All kinds of love, but it's always love coming out of this song. I can feel tears of joy and sadness welling up inside me at the same time. Strange how these feelings are so similar to each other, yet so distinct...

Anyway, as far as games go, I would have to say that such a song would only work for certain circumstances to be sure! The length of the song would suggest something along the lines of a JRPG, which would allow a song of this length to be fully appreciated, but the style is definitely that of a fast paced action platformer like Mega Man! It could possibly work in an arcade style fighting game too, and probably also games like Raiden and Contra.

If you are looking for a niche, I'd say you've found it.
Excellent job!
Please keep up the good work.

Your submission has that tone of "I'm goin' for it!" I love it.

luv it!

Can I use it on my Scratch Project?