Reviews for "Humaliens Battle"

So much fun

This is a game that truly works simply because it is so, well, simple. I loved how it was just so easy to get ahead, because all you really had to do was immediately click the button after it allowed you to. It was a bit confusing with how some troops did not show up right away. I now realize that was of course done because you could only use some at a certain time. Another highlight was the riveting music and the sweet graphics. I especially like the designs of the monsters and how it is so easy to make strategy with the waves coming on.

A mod

Isnt this a mod of Battle gear?With more units?Still good though

An upgrade

you could make it little easier on 4th campaign

Holy Shiite

This game is awesome dude but how do you unlock those giant units? cause of those thing im stuck on level 14 on humans. never the less great upgradeing system sweet graphics decent battles just dont know how to beat them giant units that tear through my units.

it was ok

tons of bugs could be fixed, like the guy said earlier a little foot soldier with a machine gun cant take down a tank, yet in this game it magically can lol. I think there is a glitch with exploding tanks, 1 tank would explode and they all would both enemy and myself. You should also try changing the amount of warriors allowed. ANyway good jog with the game :)