Reviews for "Humaliens Battle"

luv it

but needs to be harder

CHeap way of winning any land battle

i was on the last level as aliens and everytime i played it the humans kept winning kept winning...i had full upgrads on every land unit and they still beat me down to a pulp. then i got to thinking. there is a power up named invisable. just put that on the swordsmen or better yet, the flame throwers. and only send the unit you have invisable on out to combat. they will plow through any enemy and the enemy won't shoot back. :O keep in mind that i only used this on the last level. dont use this on any other or you'll ruin your game experiance.{ lol i used it on swordmen first and it felt like i was controling an army of predators}

Huhm.

If I have to complain about anything, it has to be the Flamethrowers on the Alien side. Sea, Air, or Land, they destroy anything that comes infront of them (and behind them) in a half a second. I could have level ten choppers, and they would obliterate them once they appear at their base.

good

pretty good gameplay! nice artworks btw. and lost of fun

aliens are the best

pretty good game, pick aliens and upgrade your sword infantry first, and from there just go down the list the best tank for aliens is the worm, its not as slow as the snail but more powerful than the first one, dont get the mothership or battle station they are useless, upgrade whatever units you are going into battle with at that time as much as possible before you leave and once you get to the last level send in infantry a few seconds before tanks because humans have a ray gun kinda thing which will destroy you