Reviews for "Humaliens Battle"

Needs a lot of work before you submit.

I'm getting tired of half-finished games making it to the submit pile.

You need a lot of balance work on this one. None of the medals worked for me and it lost my data when I closed it for a little while. Most games remember data for at least a little while...

Devolves to button masing rather quickly. It seemed to have almost no strategy.

You should be able to combine air/water/land tactics somehow. You have 3 different games mashed together with a common point system. They are totally unrelated though. I could have fully upgraded air and not have a single water unit and be just fine.

Could have been a lot better

This game had a lot of potential, but a lot of flaws made it basically a button-clicking-fest. For example, finances are never a problem because of the sheer amount of cash you get from killing enemies and damaging the enemies' bases. So I found myself completely steamrolling opponents because of the stash I had every single game. The AI never had a chance. However, in air battles (and to some extent sea battles as well), the enemy ships were able to use melee attacks as soon as my units got close to their bases, which strangely were also able to damage ships BEHIND the base, so it essentially became a stalemate: neither of us ran out of resources or units, so I found myself constantly just clicking the units' buttons until the computer finally messed up and picked a unit with range attacks instead of the over-powered melee attacks that is keeping the enemy alive. This game had the potential to be an 8 or 9, but the flaws messed it up.

OST

Where heard I the soundtrack?

erm.

I don't like it.

it's good, but it could be better.

1. u shuld think of adding more races(insect-, mammal-, robot-type aliens)
2. u shuld give the units a weakness(rifle>anti-tank>tank>rifle)
3. u shuld think of a story(humans discovered aliens, but have disbeliefs)

i suggest u give it more variety, because people like variety, nowadays.

it's a good game, but it could be better.