Reviews for "A Sperm Limit Law"

Always love your stuff

Everytime I watch one of your animations it's like looking into the horribly disfigured and mangled eyes of god. There's so much social commentary going on that you can't tell who the hell is commenting on what. And the crazy transformations that have come to be your trademark are fantastic. In this particular amalgamation, I particularly liked the fact that you kinda poked fun at yourself, when he's reaching for the pills and somehow his arm falls off, which usually ends up being some type of transition for you. Anyways I'm rambling. Good work, and I guess.. fight the power?

The stupidity makes funny

LOL the animation is nice tho.

Blown away

This was like being high without smoking anything i enjoyed this then most of the stuff thats number one in the portal seriously dude i got blown away make more.

Issues Much?

The animations isn't bad, but the would be storyline is nothing more than distasteful. I don't know if you have issues with race, but if you are trying to show the world what work you can do, this isn't the way to do it. You more than likely got labeled, and who knows maybe blacklisted from potential employers. I don't know if this matters to you yet, but it will in the end.

Catoblerone responds:

Suck a dick. It's a joke.

It was ok

I have no idea what just happened.