Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Operation BlackKnife"

I like it.

However, I think this game needs checkpoints in longer missions like 4.

Wow, superb first impression.

..didnt play for long (couuld not due to having to take care of my family) but so far, your presentation is great, the gameplay is smooth and works very well, and the interface is flawless.

Nice music. i like the smooth one in the map and training, reminds me of homeworld's music.

the instant the game started, i just felt it would be great, so i keep it in my fav to try it out fully later.

one little flaw is the need to press E for uninportant yet critical stuff (like press E to not get shot to death by friendlies) when it should be a background thing, because the 'hint' to press E isnt that obvious to see imho.

Looks great, feels great, seems to have great potential.

rytherix responds:

Happy you enjoyed the game.
I used E for most the Interact stuff because E is always used in real games to interact, however, you can change the interact key to something you prefer in the settings in the main menu =)

Wheres the autosave???

Arrgh, kept failing at the weapon cache mission when i was on to the last crate. I felt the need for a autosave whenever i complete an objective. Hope you can look into it.

rytherix responds:

Sorry, an autosave feature would be immensly hard to integrate into the games engine =P I should know, I created it from scratch xD
Unfortunately I did so without ever considering an autosave function ;-;
You can always try lowering the difficulty if you are having trouble on a mission

Sweet

I love the homeworld feel of this game

rytherix responds:

One of my primary inspirations for this game!
I hope HomeWorld 3 comes out some day

Its pretty nice, but

The story line looks great. But I can actually play it, for some reason I can't make the jump drive for the 3 mission cause I just cant make nothing plus cnat access the HANGAR neither. Still gave the 9 stars for the good controling, cool grafics and pretty intertaning to bad I can finish the game.