Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Operation BlackKnife"

Wow, superb first impression.

..didnt play for long (couuld not due to having to take care of my family) but so far, your presentation is great, the gameplay is smooth and works very well, and the interface is flawless.

Nice music. i like the smooth one in the map and training, reminds me of homeworld's music.

the instant the game started, i just felt it would be great, so i keep it in my fav to try it out fully later.

one little flaw is the need to press E for uninportant yet critical stuff (like press E to not get shot to death by friendlies) when it should be a background thing, because the 'hint' to press E isnt that obvious to see imho.

Looks great, feels great, seems to have great potential.

rytherix responds:

Happy you enjoyed the game.
I used E for most the Interact stuff because E is always used in real games to interact, however, you can change the interact key to something you prefer in the settings in the main menu =)

I like it.

However, I think this game needs checkpoints in longer missions like 4.

1/4th is only showing

Hey hey,

I can only see 1/4th of the flash game while the rest of it is blacked-out. Perhaps this is a problem that should be addressed? I like the description of the game so I would like the play it...

rytherix responds:

I believe this problem is fixed in the newest version, however refreshing the page a few times might help

Wow, this Game is brilliant. Saving to Favorites

I honestly can't think of anything that could make this game better. Very well done, great music, and interesting style of gaming.

=) Thanks for the compliment! More games are on the way =D