Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Operation BlackKnife"

Stuck on cloak mission

Im stuck on mission 7 where you have to use cloak. My aux power is NaN and cant select cloak. I've googled it and others have said exiting to the main menu and starting the mission over fixed it. But not for me.

On lvl 4

my contrls keep skipping and lagging what is that? i use google chrome
still tho game rules

radar bug

enemies inside the radar/map can even fire a bit and they cant also move pls fix it.

fantastic

Fantastic stuff, was looking for a game like this for awhile. Theres plenty of shoot-em-up games with spaceships and upgrades, but few that give you freedom and a bit of variance to the ability's and missions.
This game keeps doing unexpected things, which is great.

My only problem is I'm stuck with planting the bombs :-/ When I got my clock on and have to place the bombs in the Hyperspace/Radition area I lose my shields far too quick. (and with the Armour turned on, they just spot me there straight away).
Still, I'll keep trying because the game is great.

rytherix responds:

Glad you enjoyed the game! Sorry for the last mission error. I am working on it!

Awesome

I just love the first part of the game. You havent even got a gun yet and they nuke you :P

rytherix responds:

I thought that was a cool element too when I designed it. Thanks for the appreciation!