Reviews for "Getting Screwed Over!"

Not bad

Some were great, others were idiotic. All in all, it's better than what most people are giving it.

awesome!

How others can dislike puns, I'll never know.

This isn't a game.

Why is this listed under games. It's a slideshow of artwork. Don't list it here.

In all the artwork is pretty grade-schoolish in most scenes. I tire quickly of puns, and that seems to be the going theme.

Please make a game and submit it to games.

well

not bad for what it is and some of the pics were funny but i would rather have spent my time outside. but then agian i couldnt have done better.

Charity...

Aside from the snippy little comment in the Author section, I still feel this is poorly done, even if it were to be in the right section.

Some of the illustrations are horrible, some appear to have been a 5 minute attempt at Microsoft Paint, and some look like a doodle from a five year old. I mean really, lined paper? That doesn't show "hard work" at all.

While I respect your fund raising efforts, I feel that this is not the best way to do it.

Also, you never say what 'charity' the ad revenue is going to. Be more specific, is it a breast cancer thing, is it for Haiti... is it to pay your water bill... come on now. What charity is this going towards?

ForNoReason responds: