Reviews for "Holy Sprites2 (Collab)"

It was decent.

Like I said, it was decent. It wasn't amazing or anything. I had it's funny parts and it's well animated parts. Honestly, I really hoped it would be a bit better though. Though it was quite long so I can see a lot of time and effort was put into this, especially with some users like Sunrie making so many parts. It was mostly quality animation that this lacked in my opinion. Honestly though, I kind of wish I had decided to make a part for this. If you make another, feel free to PM me and I might make a part or two. If you do make another I suggest setting the bar a little higher for parts though. Just a little. I might be rating a little high but I think I'd give this a 7. Also, OutcastLabs definitely should've been Co-Authored. ;)

Sunrie responds:

You got it. I'll keep you in mind. As for OCLabs, he needs to add me to his portal buddies. I already sent the request.

Oh, and as for me doing so many, this originally started out as something that only I was doing, but then I opened it up as a collab

holy shit

this is so awesome, the graphics are fantantis the animation is brilliant and the sounds are perfect, it was well worth the wait.

Sunrie responds:

Well thank you very much