Reviews for "Pleasure Island 3"

Not as good as 2

I was dissapointed that it wasn't as epic as 2. No beast music, no walrus pits, and no mindless wipping. It was funny, but like I said, 2 is better.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

you think this was LESS epic???

=D no inbetween only both opposites

Lol if u notice randy actually has like an exact female body but just all this hair and a guy face lol so weird.

coulda been longer

I'm sorry to say

While you did a great job on animation, I just didn't find it as entertaining as the last two hilariously inane installments of Pleasure Island. I give you credit in your skill and there's not a shadow of a doubt in my mind that you're capable, but this just didn't hit the spot the way the last two did. I literally said to myself in my head "Wait, what?-- Pleasure Island has a coherent storyline that's actually able to follow?!" and sadly, I said that out of disappointed due to the drop dead hilarious flashes that came before. In the end, you've got my respect, but overall it just didn't deliver the in-your-face-before-you-can-catch-you r-breath nonsense that made me love Pleasure Island.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

that's true, its a different type of story, oh well.

>.<

don't like it that much :s

That was actually painful

Come on man half of that whole thing was man sex bullshit, fucking hell is that what we call entertainment on newgrounds now?

You get a 6 for the great animation, your welcome. Seriously man. Wtf