Reviews for "Pleasure Island 3"

Dear God...

Why isn't this beautiful compilation of madness and sex on television yet? Seriously, this is at least 99 times better than the primetime drivel they show here in the states. If I had a choice between either this on tv or any other show on television currently airing, I'd be pre-ordering the first season of Pleasure Island.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

it would be fun writing a longer format Pleasure Island series, I wonder if I could keep it consistently funny though. the main reason a lot of comedies suck in my opinion is that the creators of the show have to create so much of them. the british model where you create less episodes in a season is better. glad you liked it!

Hilarious

I knew i was gonna get a lot of laughs when i saw that you made a third Pleasure Island and what was cool is this series looks better by every episode in animation style also the voice acting was fantastic and added a lot to the humor,i got loads of laughs from this and it's sillyness and can't wait for the fourth episode.

thanks v much!

Great

Dude your epic levels are off the charts the i cant wait for the 4th installment of the series p.s First

Sexual-Lobster responds:

1st...7th...it's all the same.

Really nice /o/

Always a pleasure to watch your greats animations =)

Can't wait for the next one x)

thanks!

You silly bastard

I thought the movie was good. It just seemed to lack something that all the others had. I mean it had a man whore and a guy with boobs....what more could we ask for though....

thanks!