Reviews for "CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Fats"

Ok, I've had this on repeat for a while now. I have to say, all weighed up I'd give this to Fats quite confidently. I know, I know, Brit clique and all that yeah, but I honestly thought Eye Cue'd body him. AAAND Eye Cue wasn't disappointing, the Family Guy/ American Dad etc run was especially doep but I wouldn't say he had a bad line. Fat middle aged genius, can't spell unique without IQ, Toucan Sam, snorted up a cockring all lulzy lines with super on point flow.

I don't know though, Fats came hard too, less heavy punches but he stayed 100% personal and (I think this decided my vote) he switched up flows and delivery to a crazy degree and... I don't know, he just styled on this. I'm giving this to Fats quite confidently, but Eye Cue took the first round for sure.

Eye Cue: Awesome punching style, but I think it could have been a game changer if you had stronger closers.

Fats: Voices, flow and style made the difference here but personals were strong too. The only thing that stuck out to me was the lack of multis: even just one or two can make a big difference.

Fats FTW. Eye Cue for the righteous second place. Awesome battle, both gon get yourself some Clabtrap shirts.

Even though my vote doesn't count (because MC votes don't count), I have to say Eye-Cue won this. That Family Guy flip was awesome! Dude is on some next level shit. I hope to face him in the semi-finals, that's gonna be an epic battle.

this was a damn close battle both had a good first sides from the beat making me have to strain my ears to hear i thought after hearing both there last vereses that easilly Eye-Cue had a better flow but i think Fats edged him out with his second he closed poorly but still closed the battle in his second

Winner:Fats

Eye wins this battle.

Hot beat.

Eye-Cue V1 - Animation diss is okay I guess, the appearance disses are excessive but charming.

Fats V1 - A little scatterbrained but there are a shitload of flips and punches.

Eye-Cue V2 - Immediate flip on the age diss, Family Guy, EQ, and name diss.

Fats V2 - Similar style to his first verse - tons of punches but again he jumps topics very spastically. The doubletime is also a little difficult to catch.

This is a really great battle. Both MCs stay focused throughout the entire battle and bring unique styles. Eye-Cue comes out on top in terms of style and flow but Fats comes with better lyrics. I relistened to the battle to say if either MC pulled ahead with multis or rhyme scheme and didn't notice anything particularly outlandish about either, so I'm going to have to go ahead and abstain from voting on this one.