Reviews for "CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Fats"

Fuck this beat is juicy.

Eye-Cue for the advance: Well done Cue.

Fats goes pretty mad for a year old rapper. Good on him.

fats for the win good battle but fats 2nd verse sold it for me eye-cue was still sick tho

Eye-Cues 2nd verse has it for me. Fats had a killer flip with the big foot line tho lol.

Wow these comments got me smh!

EyeCue1:
Had some decent direct shots to pin point the target, but some of the reference in the later half weren't set up effectively imo.
Fats1:
Flipped and took shots pretty good. Lyricism was showcased here, but his flow didn't quite deliver the content as well as he could've. I thought these could've been executed for effectively.
EyeCue2:
Bounced right back in it with some solid flows. I wasn't a fan of some of the rebuttals; the emphasis on epic fail/Peter Griffon; spelling/unique; snapback. Throughout both verses, the energy and punch were consistent and primed.
Fats2:
The delivery really picked up in this verse. The diversity of flow was entertaining but the first double time bars were a bit sloppy. This verse had an easy but sophisticated lyrical feel; sounded more natural than the first.

EyeCue brought some direct "easy" tactics while Fats complicated it up with fancy lyrics. Each had some concrete hits but I thought that Fats had better creativity with the defensive angles. Great battle all in all, both battlers had awesome performances but Fats edged it with intricate lyrics and flippage.