Reviews for "Little Cannon"

Enjoyable time waster

Like others have stated, the game starts off as an easy win... but as you progress you find yourself really trying to get gold/silver stars on every level. Levels 18 and 19 really had me stumped for a while, but I finally made it all the way to 20. Very fun little game.

Great job.

You've managed to make a game that is fun to play, yet challanges your mind at the same time. I like that you have to complete your level before you can actually "create" it, since that prevents jerks from making impossible levels. Another plus is that there is a small variety of items. This mixes the game up, but keeps it from being too complicated. I also like that the stars are not mandatory, but are still apealing to grab.
By the way, check out level 20751.

Very Interesting

I like the take on the normal point an click. a good brain-bender. some of the creativity is just astounding. I also love the create a level feature.Might I ask what you used to make this?

i got to 17.......