Reviews for "Artist's guide to the Gun"

I give you a frillion stars

That was awesome, I fav'd it and will be sure to utilize this in the future when I start doing flash (web dev atm). I especially like your combination of accuracy and sarcasm lol.

StealthBeast responds:

Lol thank you. I was shooting for no-nonsense in the beginning, but at the same time, didn't want it to be dry.

Finally!

Now i hope all the animators see this. As a gun owner it always frustrates me when people do dumb stuff like those u mentioned especially with shotguns they make a combat shotgun act like a damn sawed off! Oh and the forward assist on an AR15 (m16) does not charge the damn gun. The charging handle is right behind the carry handle people!

StealthBeast responds:

Even sawn-offs, hell even snakeshot out of a pistol doesn't spread as much as some movies act like they do... It's preposterous.

True that about the AR. I cringe when I play Counter-Strike 1.6 and see them pull back on the forward assist to charge the gun... More disturbing still is they didn't fix it in the newer, Counter-Strike: Source. And then politicians who also know nothing about guns sees these AR-based weapon and try to outlaw "assault weapons" (Aka, Barrel Shroud and Front grip ban).

Phew. At any rate, glad you enjoyed the flash.

Awesome

I live in a place where few people own guns so I can't really study them myself. This is very definitely amazingly helpful.

StealthBeast responds:

Glad to hear it. Hope you got something out of it.

this is...

...The best gun related tutorial i have ever seen. Bravo StealthBeast, Bravo ;D

Well, thanks very much.

Glad you liked it.

Excellent

This tutorial is the best I've seen so far, for realistic guns. Very no-nonsense and easy to understand.

I'm not doing any guns at the moment, but I will totally remember you if/when I need this knowledge. Thanks!

StealthBeast responds:

That's just about what I was shooting for. Glad you liked it.