Reviews for "Artist's guide to the Gun"

interesting

I dont even create flash or draw guns, but i found this very interesting. Should proof your doin something right ;)

StealthBeast responds:

Aw, you should man. Flash is a FUN piece of software, and guns are some FUN pieces of hardware =P

At any rate, glad you enjoyed the ride!

Haha

'Pimp it out!'

WTF!? I want that gun.

Seriously, I'm going to start making flash games soon... this will help. A LOT.

StealthBeast responds:

Magnum Research has a factory-finish 24K gold version of their Desert Eagle.
asp?ProductCode=GO
The grips are detachable, hit em with a bit of pink duracoat, and you're set lol.

At any rate, glad this helped.

You blew my mind!

Seriously.. fuck man, you are good :D

I know. I'm great.

No nonsense indeed

Straightforward, to the point, and knowledgeable.

And bringing the Longdeagle back in the Recoil demonstration made me lol.

Mostly common sense stuff I already knew, but faved for quick reference anyway

(b'-')b

StealthBeast responds:

Glad you found it knowledgable, hope you refer to it in the future.

d('-'d)

????

So, I knew alot about guns though as a newb to flash art didn't know much about making them so thanks. Anyway, what program do you use just out of curiosity.

StealthBeast responds:

I use Flash, and almost exclusively Flash.

Sometimes I use Photoshop for some pixel-based materials.

Eeeevery once in a blue moon I'll pull out some sort of odd software like Illustrator and Audacity.