Reviews for "Artist's guide to the Gun"

Sweet.

Educational and ****.

StealthBeast responds:

Yup. Educational and shit/fuck/crap/piss/Bob Saget.

Glad you liked it.

hmmm

very cool and helpful you earned this grade and I might just try this out myself so thanks.

I hope you do, thanks.

awesome

but i think we were going to make the weapons and u put thhat if its worgn or not make one like that it will be awesome and when u make the game please tell me

EDIT:

He PMd me, "Sorry for not putting puntuation(:.,) its because iam mexican, what i was tryng to said its:

That you should make a game that we can make the guns and fire them u know fire is to boom, well that is what i was tryng to said."

My reply:

OH.

A game where you fire the guns to comprehend them better. I understand what you're saying.

That's actually been done before.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /526770
---

Not a bad idea though.

perfect

thank you for pulling this together i needed to know what gun has one capacity and i plan to use that information when i try pulling together a game

A single capacity gun?

Derringers, single-shot shotguns, single-shot rifles, just about any flintlock gun and most other muzzle-loading rifles, shotguns, and single-shot pistols.

If I could make a specific recommendation: I'd love to see a Contender G2 implemented into a flash.

wait...

how can I lower the alpha?

StealthBeast responds:

The image must first be converted into a Symbol.